What are the Health Benefits of an Acai Bowl in NJ?
Acai berries are a Brazilian “superfruit.” They’re native to the Amazon region where they’re a staple food.
However, they’ve recently gained popularity globally – especially in Stanhope, Lake Hopatcong and New Jersey at large.
So much so, that they are praised for being particularly beneficial to health and well-being.
The Health Benefits of Acai Bowls with More Life Nutrition NJ
- Acai Berries are Nutrient Dense
- The Acai is very Rich in Antioxidants
- Acai Berries have been shown to improve cholesterol levels
- Both test-tube and animal studies have revealed anti-cancer effect in Acai
- The Acai Berries can Improve Brain Function!